We’re growing! Come work in a collaborative environment, where you can make a real difference. We have the benefits of a large company, with a small family feel. We need talented eCommerce Analyst - Search/Content Marketing/Google Analytics/PIM/SOLR to join our team!
eCommerce Analyst - Search/Content Marketing/Google Analytics/PIM/SOLR - REMOTE OKAY
(Permanent Full-time Position, No Sponsorship Provided)
Develop and execute Search Optimization/Website Content Marketing strategies:
- Optimize keyword search and page content for relevance and best results.
- Develop key words and content for eCommerce and sales.
- Develop product descriptions, documentation, and best practices.
- Utilize knowledge of naming, linking, and redirecting.
- Develop user stories and mock ups during development process in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize website performance.
- Develop web data and key performance metrics to improve end-user experience.
- Ensure web and mobile marketing efforts are being tracked properly in Google Analytics.
- Provide management and teams with recommendations based on meaningful analysis and trends.
- Manage tools and processes that improve onsite search capabilities.
Project Management/Business Analysis:
- Hand-on implementation of new Search Optimization/Web Content marketing solutions.
- Gather requirements, estimate, and coordinate eCommerce and web marketing projects.
- Manage scope, budget, deliverables, resources, data validation and testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including creative and information technology groups.
- 5+ years of eCommerce, Search/SEO, and/or Content Marketing experience
- eCommerce Project Management and/or Business Analysis experience
- Search techniques, such as faceted navigation, allowing a narrowed search
- Storyboard, user story, wire frame, and A/B testing experience preferred
- Google Analytics/Site audits, trend analysis, and performance monitoring
- Google Tag Manager and Enhanced Ecommerce preferred
- PIM (Product Information Management) systems preferred
- Apache SOLR or similar search engine a plus
- Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge preferred
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology