Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Supply Management Specialist I - on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will manage purchase parts delivery for internal and external suppliers at one or more locations. In addition, contingent will act as liaison between supply management and operations group, providing updates on delivery status and supplier performance.
· Schedule and expedite the delivery of purchased materials to support a production plan, including recommendations for premium logistic alternatives when appropriate.
· Work with the Supply Management Specialist to maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance; measures the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions; may negotiate with suppliers to resolve short-term performance problems.
· Process supplier non-conformances and expedites corrective actions.
· Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost-effective manner.
· Support EPDP by ensuring an effective transition from Product Delivery Process (PDP) to Order Fulfillment Process (OFP) through timely placement and receipt of initial production order.
· Work proactively with Supply Management Specialist managing highly complex commodities and supply base.
· Coordinate and execute inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
· Drive continuous improvement in terms of performance with the supply base, using Achieving Excellence process and criteria.
· Coordinate and execute the logistics requirements for the supplier concerning containers, packaging, methods and parameters; arranges agreements with the supplier on appropriate logistics processes before the start of production.
· Resolve and eliminates shipping and receiving problems to ensure prompt and accurate.
· Manage the tactical, daily execution of purchased part delivery to the factory to support factory operations.
· Manage the relationship of a group of suppliers for an assigned commodity(s) to support factory operations.
· Communicate with suppliers on a day-to-day basis regarding schedule releases.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Good communication skills.
· Good computer/Microsoft Office skills, including Excel.
· 1st shift position.
· 4-year degree Business related or Supply Management degree.
· SAP Experience.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!