Job Title: Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager
The Product Manager will execute product development and global product portfolio strategies to exceed business objectives. As a highly visible upstream and downstream team member, the right candidate will be a self-starter, embrace an autonomous work environment, successfully troubleshoot and resolve complex situations in the field and lead cross-functional teams.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary responsible is to execute strategic and tactical plans to increase market penetration of commercially available product lines.
- Assists in the management of new product development within the product portfolio.
- Assists in the management of product lifecycles including the marketing requirements document, project feasibility, management presentations, commercial launch and post-market support.
- Interfaces closely with the company’s commercial executive team, customers, and the sales force to develop and execute impactful product strategies, including support tools and comprehensive product training and sales materials.
- Provides sales support and strong linkage to sales organization.
- Generates and reports business analytics and performance metrics.
- Works with integrated cross-functional teams to provide leadership and direction for new products and existing product changes and enhancements.
- Determines and executes appropriate market research to identify product enhancements for existing product line as well as new generation products.
- Partners with a wide variety of regulatory/legal/sales/marketing constituents within the company. Provide regular feedback to management regarding project status, competitive issues, and internal/external issues that may impact the attainment of established goals and objectives.
- Builds professional and technical knowledge by engaging with customers, attending scientific conferences, educational workshops, delivering presentations and training to field personnel and reviewing professional publications.
- Develops relationships with key opinion leaders, sales leaders, and key patient advocates.
- Travel 50%
- Able to perform other essential tasks assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, biomedical science, business administration, or marketing. MBA preferred.
One to three years of product marketing/management experience required. Prior medical device industry experience a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- An innate, strong and autonomous work ethic.
- Extensive direct work experience with commercial product launches and product management, with medical devices.
- Strong strategic thought process with bend toward execution.
- Seeks out, develops and maintains strong corporate relationships with outside sales force.
- High energy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build effective relationship across various functions.
- Demonstrated leadership traits and abilities.
- Goal-oriented, metric driven and results based.
- Strong analytical, presentation, written and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work well and excel under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to present and discuss high level programs and promotions with senior executives.
- Excellent skills in MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx