Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
K44 Consulting LLC
Posted on Apr 28
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
The Regional Account Manager develops and executes the long-term strategy for the specifically assigned business and delivers volume, sales and profit commitments for each product line within the offering across selected channels of distribution. The Regional Account Manager supports our distribution partners, and OEM clients in the growth of the business in the assigned region. The position is responsible for:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Cultivates new customer relationships, generates brand awareness and creates demand for all assigned products
Generate pull through sales of assigned products from the Architect, Contractor, dealer customers, end user, engineer and other material specifiers as required.
· Gain a comprehensive understanding of the products and applications and provide training to customer sales staff on merits and value proposition of products in the portfolio.
· Provide annual sales budget, 90 day Goal/Objective plans and monthly market reports.
· Works cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization to seek input, gain agreement and ensure that programs and sales goals are delivered on time and on budget
· Within Regional Key Accounts, understand and identify influencers and decision-makers, establishing relationships at all levels to maximize sales potential.
· Functions as part of a team and supervises the independent sales representatives where present.
· Sells product through Distributors and monitors marketplace trends, market pricing and provides distributor customers with up-to-date market intelligence that will enhance their efforts to sell our products
· Where necessary will, investigate, and set up clients on a direct / OEM basis.
· Provides input on market programs, such as, promotional/creative positioning, advertising and public relations, and assists the Business Unit Manager and Technology team in product improvements and new product development as it relates to the region.
· Develops and execute the strategy for quarterly and annual goals
· Maintains and grows the existing customer base by using the company initiatives and training programs
· Proactively engages all levels of the distribution channel through joint calls and targeted accounts
· Manage the distributor accounts in the region
· Delivers regular reports to management on market conditions, market forecasts, product improvements and progress on required dates
· Consults the Business Unit Manager for all pricing issues
· Develops own territory routing and new accounts
· Conducts joint territory strategy with Business Unit Manager
Responsible to perform other duties and activities as directed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Minimum of 5 to 8 years sales experience with existing distribution network such as dealers, contractors, architects, and facility managers
Ability to work with a team collaborative approach in reaching root cause findings to provide market solutions
Solid Organizational & Planning skills with attention to detail
Ability to build relationships with a variety of professionals and co-workers
Strong aptitude for consultative selling
Strong presentation and oral skills
Strong follow up skills and supplying market information when requested in timely fashion
Ability to effectively organize and plan the travel necessary within a regional territory
Strong ethical values
Possesses skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) Use of computer to enter data, create reports, correspondence, etc.
Revised: October 2015
Revised November 2015
Terms of Usage
ProductManager.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)