Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Project Managers / Engineers
Job Opportunity at
Austin Allen Company, LLC
Posted on Nov 20
+1 (901) 756-0900
Project Managers / Engineers
Salary Up To $125,000
& Excellent Benefits & Relocation Package to the NE USA
Awesome opportunity for
Project Managers or talented Engineers
experience to be responsible for assuring that the Company meets obligations within the pre-defined scope, schedule, and budget while managing any risks to the company of warranty costs or performance damages. Key measures of success include cost control, quality, on-time delivery, and customer satisfaction. Although the Project Manager monitors and reports on all aspects related to assigned projects, individual department managers are ultimately responsible for safety, design, and quality.
You’ll serve as the main internal project coordinator with the various departments and divisions involved in the project realization. Manages a staff of Project Engineers. Great opportunity to use your education, engineering talent, and soft skills as you move up the company ladder!
With a Salary up to $125,000 with excellent big company benefits and paid relocation to the amazing Northeastern USA
– home to all major sports and a winter playground! Ski mountains in winter & lakes in summer! Lush rolling countryside full of American History. Close to Canada for a visit if you’ve already seen the many major metropolitan areas – NYC, Philly, Baltimore, and Boston! If you’re a foodie, you’ll have a chance to nosh a dish from every culture in this melting pot. Be in the heart of the city with all the amenities and culture or live farther out and visit the city when it suits you!
Requirements for consideration for these Project Engineering positions:
1. Bachelor of Science degree such as BSME, BSEE or acceptable equivalent with appropriate experience from an accredited college
2. Five plus years’ experience in paper manufacturing plant with
paper machine experience
3. Self-motivated and self-directed requiring minimal daily supervision.
4. Need to have a sense of urgency and the determination to make the right decisions with great follow through
TO APPLY: Email resumes to
cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF
please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols
**Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at
Terms of Usage
ProductManager.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)