Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Manufacturing Engineer- Machining on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be responsible for achieving departmental/area goals and objectives. Supervise semi to highly skilled production and/or maintenance employees on an assigned shift to ensure the manufacture of products within established delivery, quality, safety and cost standards. The supervisor is the first-line liaison between the production employees and the management staff and thus also serves the function of representing the company's interests with the shop floor staff.
· Supervise wage production employees.
· Supervise Continuous Improvement within department.
· Report labor for employees within department.
· Supervise safety of employees within the department, as well as be a leader for safety within the foundry for other wage employees as other supervisors do.
· Manage cost control within department.
· Manage and promote quality within the department.
· Manage accountability for work rules and processes at the Foundry.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Production Supervisory experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
· Work hours of 1st shift.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!