My client, a successful, growing home decor startup in NYC is expanding their distribution to include selling via Amazon. Their next hire will be a product procurement specialist to work with their International suppliers to effectively source products to sell their e-commerce properties.
The team in place are creative, fun and cool! Great office space in the Flatiron District in Manhattan. Highly adept CEO with vision. Looking for long term players.
- Work with Chinese and European strategic partners to design and source home décor products
- Communicate product specifications directly with the factories
- Manage and develop a pipeline of products
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Background in retail and home/décor highly preferred
- Packaging design
- Frequent travel
- Prior experience working with Chinese and European factories and successfully designing and importing products
- CAD design software
- Experience negotiating with factories, pricing, funding agreements
- 3-5 years of prior experience
- Quality assurance