Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Product Manager - Pulping
Job Opportunity at
Austin Allen Company, LLC
Posted on May 15
+1 (901) 756-0900
Product Manager – Pulping
Salary Up To $90,000
& Excellent Benefits & Relocation Package to the NE USA
Awesome opportunity for
Product Managers or talented Engineers
experience to be responsible for assuring that the Company meets obligations within the pre-defined scope, schedule, and budget while managing any risks to the company of warranty costs or performance damages. Key measures of success include cost control, quality, on-time delivery, and customer satisfaction.
This position is a diverse technical role providing support to customers, troubleshooting equipment and processes, assisting on technical quotations. Traveling is an important part of the position and you should feel comfortable visiting customer’s production sites. Travel required: 25%-50% of the time.
The essence of this role is to serve as a technical expert in the Screening Product line:
Approach Flow Screen
Fine Screen - Medium Consistency
Fine Screen - Low Consistency
Broke Screen - Medium Consistency
Broke Screen - Low Consistency
With a Salary up to $90,000 with excellent big company benefits and paid relocation to the amazing Northeastern USA
– home to all major sports and a winter playground! Ski mountains in winter & lakes in summer! Lush rolling countryside full of American History. Close to Canada for a visit if you’ve already seen the many major metropolitan areas – NYC, Philly, Baltimore, and Boston! If you’re a foodie, you’ll have a chance to nosh a dish from every culture in this melting pot. Be in the heart of the city with all the amenities and culture or live farther out and visit the city when it suits you!
Requirements for consideration for this Product Manager position:
1. Bachelor of Science degree such as BSME, BSChemE or acceptable equivalent with appropriate experience
2. Five plus years’ experience in paper manufacturing plant with
3. Self-motivated and self-directed requiring minimal daily supervision
4. Need to have a sense of urgency and the determination to make the right decisions with great follow through.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to
OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF
please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, & perks.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at
Terms of Usage
ProductManager.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)