World leader in manufacturing is seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer for Waco, TX. Reporting to the Corporate Engineering Manager. The ideal candidate will have previous Project Engineering experience to include some or all of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
- 5-10 + years of progressive project management experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Strong mechanical background with equipment design, fabrication and installation.
- 5+ years of experience with AutoCad/SolidWorks/Wonderware.
- Ability to travel up to 30% as needed to multiple plant locations maybe required.
- Developed and implemented projects related to process improvements; facility upgrades; design improvements; new equipment selection; appropriation requests; project management; start-up to completion of projects.
- Examples of projects that would be beneficial include: compressor control & upgrades; energy reduction projects; wastewater systems; bridge crane systems; new mechanical equipment selection, installation and start-up; older equipment up-grades and improvements, general facility wide equipment management, etc.
Selected candidate will handle capital expenditure projects, building/facility improvement projects, equipment installation/upgrade projects, process improvements, etc. We are looking for someone who is intelligent, sharp, driven, has great communication skills (verbal & written), and who is organized and able to handle multiple high level projects and eager to take on challenges. Candidates must be a team player and possess good change management experience.