Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Material Coordinator on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be working within the Operations and Supply Management teams as a functional team member and service provider. You will oversee production material availability, ensuring that direct material is scheduled and available on time to the work center. You will work primarily in SAP MRP system and will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and controlling inventory. You will be seeking candidates that have a good understanding of manufacturing demands, supply and logistics flow with a customer service mindset. Remote work is not an option and Metatarsals are required.
· Coordinate department(s) schedule performance for procuring, expediting, the movement of rejected material to source.
· Recommend procedures for specific situations that will maintain inventory accuracy and management.
· Find root cause of material shortages.
· May provide recommendations for solutions.
· Utilize Master Schedule to create and distribute daily production schedules.
· May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound materials.
· Audit material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may create material replenishment plans with assistance.
· Count and resolve inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure uninterrupted production.
· Works critical shortage reports to ensure part availability.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Motivation for improvement.
· Urgency to support Ability to engage with other in positive way.
· 10-15 years Supply Management/Operations experience.
· Previous or Current Military Experience.
· Microsoft Office experience.
· Can be respectfully engage.
· Ambitious and motivated.
· Can-Do Attitude.
· Ability to analyze data and push for improvement.
· Critical Thinking and a self-starter.
· Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Work Experience.
· SAP or equivalent MRP systems.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!