Are you a marketing professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy promoting marketing campaigns through multiple avenues? Our client is a leader in the robotics industry and has an opening for a Marketing Specialist.
Our client is a $15B engineering leader and has installed over 151,000 robots worldwide, making them a respected leader in the automation industry. Ranging from compact table top units to full automation systems, they provide a cutting-edge solution. Some applications include arc welding, assembly, packaging and material handling.
This company is growing rapidly which provides employees with professional growth and career advancement. Currently, they are looking for qualified candidates to join their growing Marketing Team as a Marketing Specialist.
Role of a Marketing Specialist:
Assist in all aspects of Marketing operations, including sales support, brand awareness build, lead generation, and customer communication & relations. Develop and implement marketing promotions through content creation, digital lead generation, sales collateral and presentations, corporate website, social media, print advertising, trade shows, etc.
· Development, creation and distribution of sales support materials
· Copywriting and design of marketing materials which include presentations, brochures, articles, press releases, company newsletter, event announcements, advertisements, etc.
· Website content creation and update of corporate website using CMS tool
· Help drive online traffic campaigns through digital marketing campaigns
· Lead nurturing and follow up using email marketing tool
· Gather competitive data, build database and comparison sales tools
· Assist with market research
· Creation of content, copywriting and administration of company’s social media channels
· Planning, preparation and execution of both lead gen events, such as industry trade shows, and customer support events, such as seminars and distributor conferences
· Maintain artwork files, advertising files and sales tools library
· Assist in the development and maintenance of customer database
· Sourcing of promotional items
The position carries a competitive salary and generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD, etc. team focused working environment and a total of three weeks paid time off in the first year (prorated) plus the opportunity to work for a highly established brand name that is a member of a global $15Bn engineering leader.
Location: Novi, MI
5 Years in B2B marketing
Strong communication skills, written and oral
Copywriting skills for all media
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the nation.