Job Summary: Maintain accurate inventory through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts and audits. Position is responsible for ensuring accurate accounting of all inbound raw material and outbound finished product.
10 direct reports: 3 supervisors, 3 inventory controllers, 3 coordinators, and 1 materials; as well as 27 indirect reports.
- Strong leadership and desire and ability to promote positive department culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent in education, certifications and experience.
- 5+ years supervisory experience leading a logistics department accountable for shipping, receiving, and inventory management in the Food Industry or manufacturing environment.
- Green Belt or Black Belt (continuous improvement) certification a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
- Budget experience a plus.
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with progressive and world-class organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Opportunity for career advancement.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize other’s talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. You’re not just “the boss”.
- Achieves results.
Consider This Before Applying:
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?