Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Instructor I on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will develop and deliver various training programs to channel partners, Company personnel, and customers. Training programs include, but are not limited to products, services, and/or professional skills with heavy emphasis on product features, applications, and product system technologies.
· Deliver training to channel partners, Company employees, or customers.
· Extensive travel may be required to deliver training to fulfill audience requirements.
· Adapt, research, and develop content and training materials and activities for training programs and other related training activity.
· Distribute/share training information with appropriate channel partners, Company personnel, and customers.
· Assist/support channel partners, Company personnel, and customers regarding content and delivery.
· Research various topics through self-development to improve individual expertise in both training subject matter/content and delivery skills.
· Construct and maintain training aids and equipment, classroom exercises, simulations, and practice exercises.
· Document training curriculum for Instructor Guide, maintains and updates Instructor Guide.
· Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the course meeting its objectives during delivery and from evaluations.
· Make appropriate changes to course materials and delivery.
· Utilize knowledge of training to promote training products, training systems, and training materials.
· Responsible for classroom/training event administration (acquiring roster, taking enrollment, completing exit evaluations) and communicating results to appropriate personnel or system.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Work hour of first shift - M-F 8am-5pm.
· Agricultural knowledge.
· Microsoft Office Experience, especially PowerPoint.
· Experience with DTAC software.
· Experience with Service Advisor 5.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!