Our client is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Product Manager to support their Compliance and Arc Flash services.
The Marketing Product Manager will collaborate to provide leadership for the development and execution of key services and marketing programs that support the Power Systems Services sales and strategic growth goals for compliance services including requirements set forth by NFPA, OSHA and other applicable regulatory bodies. This includes services delivered through professional services, training, and core electrical testing and maintenance services that support regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities - Responsible for collaboratively managing and growing the compliance service business by actively managing: - Market Trends / Dynamics
- Market Sizing & Forecasting
- Voice of the Customer
- Market Segmentation & Positioning
- Competitive Intelligence
- Lifecycle management from service introduction through planned product/service obsolescence
- Key Marketing Programs (Demand Generation, Sales Enablement, Sales Training)
- Actively participate in organizations that write, promote, or dictate regulatory requirements around electrical safety. Keep abreast of key regulatory requirements to ensure effective program alignment.
- Develop internal and external thought leadership content to build credibility in our targeted segments.
- Generate, assess and prioritize ideas for new services as well as line extensions, feature enhancements and service derivatives, and new market entry with existing services.
- Transform market insights into new services that maximize customer value, market acceptance, and profits. Oversee development of new services including project management and risk mitigation strategies.
- Lead development of the product positioning and value messaging to ensure clear, consistent and concise messaging to key stakeholders in support of assigned product areas
- Develop and implement a comprehensive go-to-market plan, working with all functional areas to execute.
- Develop and execute, in collaboration with services team, business development and marketing teams, successful launch plans and sustaining marketing programs that target key stakeholders through messages delivered via a variety of communications vehicles including, advertising, sales collateral, email marketing, web sites, videos, speaking engagements, public events, press releases, articles, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Define and track success metrics that measure the performance and effectiveness of new and existing service programs including lead acquisition, engagement, conversion and sales results.
- Create data-driven, actionable plans to improve existing marketing programs.
- Support sales initiatives by understanding key success factors and barriers across market segments, while developing programs and tactics to address them
- Develop and deliver effective sales training programs to support assigned service offerings
- Continuously improve our demand generation programs by actively soliciting input from key stakeholders within sales, marketing, field operations, and other groups as applicable.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships across the organization on an ongoing basis to identify current and future initiatives.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (i.e. service teams, direct sales, business development and marketing) to advance program adoption and implementation
Additional Information - Ability to travel up to 20% of working time.
- Fast paced work environment.