WHO ARE WE?
Labrador Water is Canada's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work, play, and shop. We are the leading provider of premium bottled water for coolers, advanced water filtration systems, coffee and tea services, refreshments and break room supplies.
We are a three-time consecutive winner of Canada 50 Best Managed Companies!
Labrador Water brand is now part of AquaTerra Corporation. We are one of the world’s largest beverage producers that also has one of the broadest homes and office bottled water and coffee service distribution networks in Canada, US and Europe.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO AS AN AGENT DELIVERY DRIVER?
- In this role, you will be responsible for making deliveries of our products to customers and maintaining good customer relationships as well as general warehouse assistance.
- Deliver product to customers in a professional, safe and timely manner by wearing the Company uniform and using appropriate safety equipment
- Maintain your truck in a safe and serviceable condition conducting daily required circle checks/inspections of the vehicle
- Drive responsibly and within posted limits obeying all rules of the road bearing in mind that you are representing the Company by way of a large moving billboard
- Maintain a drivers’ logbook on a daily basis
- Observe the maximum load guidelines for your vehicle
- Count and verify your load with warehouse or dispatch personnel
- Complete all customer deliveries on a daily basis or alternately contact the customer or leave them a message as to when to expect delivery and reschedule the calls as required
- Responsible for any cash collected from customers
- Follow the posted check-in procedure at the end of every shift
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU?
- BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR OWN INCOME!
- Scheduled so you are home every night!
- Ability to work your own schedule
- Be a part of an AWARD WINNING Company that focuses on employees first and has a philosophy of nourishing our plant.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Class 5 Drivers License required with Air Brake endorsement
- Good English oral communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ driving experience is required.
- Good Customer Service skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis
Aquaterra Corporation – Labrador Water is an equal opportunity employer.