Brand Product Sr Manager
Job Code (9648)
$115,000.00 - $135,000.00
Product Life Cycle, MARKETNG, MRKT-MGR, PROD-MGT, BRANDMGR, PROD-MKT
Industries: Refrigerated Cases - Cold-Cases for organizations similar to Costco, Sam’s Club, Kroger, and Wal-Mart
Any related industry experience such as Appliance, Generators, Industrial equipment, HVAC, Electronic Controller Boxes, Outdoor Heavy equipment, etc…
· Responsible for the marketing strategy of a group of one or more products / brands.
· Responsible for controlling the evolution of sales of one or more products / brands.
· Provides leadership and direction to implement effective promotional strategies and programs for assigned products.
· Analyzes sales information, projections, and other relevant data and prepares forecasts on market evolution.
· Identifies key product challenges and opportunities; makes appropriate recommendations for future planning.
· Drives efficiencies throughout the business to improve product / brand margins and to enhance processes.
· Conducts comparative analysis against competitors and provides strategic planning of product direction and features.
· Monitors sales, production and inventory trends on product line; determine appropriate pricing levels.
· Evaluates industry trends and consumer research to meet customer needs.
· Manages the efforts of one or more professional employees. Develops product plans to maximize profitability and share.
· Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 10 years related experience.
· Requires at least 3 years experience as a manager.
· Requires full understanding of approaches to assessing and improving the customer value proposition.
· Must be able to creatively apply extensive marketing knowledge including branding, product life-cycle, competitive positioning and communications.
· Expert in analysis and decisions regarding the most complex or high impact aspects of product and brand marketing.
· Requires strong cross-functional leadership abilities.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical and presentation skills.
· Must have strong people management skills.