Account Sales Manager
International Water Valve Manufacturer is seeking a Account Sales Manager
Reports directly to the General Manager
The Account Sales Manager will be responsible for:
· Establishing and managing sales and expense budgets.
· Managing Manufacturer Representatives and company sales engineers.
· Lends support and participates in sales/technical calls to key end uses, engineers and waterworks distributors.
· Trains agents\representatives how to market and sell products successfully.
· Organize and conduct training programs in the field as required with key accounts to develop the end users awareness, knowledge and commitment.
· Participates and contributes to all factory training sessions for representatives as well as operators and engineers.
· Performance reviews, evaluate and make changes as required.
· Develop OEM accounts within market segments.
· Compile, obtain and share accurate competitive intelligence.
· Assist marketing with required field information for new marketing initiatives.
· Traveling based on a 5 -7 day week, 18 – 24 weeks per year depending on extended travel where two weeks on the road are required.
· Participate in relevant local\national and international trade shows and exhibitions.
Key Result Areas:
- The attainment of the sales budget for the assigned territory and accounts.·
- The attainment of the gross margin requirements on sales in the assigned territory
- Maintaining and building of mutually beneficial relationships with customers.·
- Managing an expense budget.
Degree in Marketing and or Sales Management from a recognized College, University or Technological Institution. Exceptional Experience in lieu of a degree will be given consideration.
Diploma or degree in Mechanical Engineering from a Technological Institution or University with practical application experience in the water utility industry or Exceptional Experience.
Strong Math Skills
Public speaking and presentation skills (Power Point)
Computer skills, Microsoft Office, CAD, Quickbooks Enterprise Manufacturing
Knowledge of Hydraulics and Electronics
Experience in Water and Waste Water delivery.